Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 09:30:17 -0400
From: "S Thomas" <sthom...@bellnet.ca>
To: <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Practical installation of ACR/VSR

The nanny state invading our sailboats.
"...connections of less than 7 inches..."  Really?

I don't see the need for fuses in the cables between the batteries and the
selector switch. There is a difference between careful and paranoid.

The U.S. coast guard inspected a friend of mine's sailboat, and among other
things, told him that he was required to have nylon lock nuts on his lead
battery post connectors.

Good grief.

Steve Thomas
Sent from my iPhone