Further to last week's thread

Persistence has Vetus 14.5 gallon bladder under stbd settee And Vetus 26.5
gallon bladder in vee berth.  When I fill the bladders are almost over inflated
with water to the point I cannot put the settee or vee berth support covers
back in place without draining a bit.  Wondering if this is normal and if I
should be watching as they fill

On Saturday when filling both tanks there was a stream of water where the large
inlet hose attaches to the 26.5 gallon bladder.  It looked as though the
bladder was taking a much needed pee.  After running the water in galley for a
bit combined with the peeing from the bladder (and subsequent bilge pump) it
stopped leaking and seems to still have 18 - 20 gallons in the tank.

Has anyone encountered this and is there a fix?  Am not sure if is a tear in
the bladder itself or a problem with the fitting where it attaches to bladder.
Would the "goop" solution proposed last week work?  Other thoughts?

Mike

Persistence
Halifax, NS

greatly appreciated!