Thanks Tom, I’ll check out the crew bank, that seems like a good resource.
Crazy about the storm/becalmed situation…

I won’t be able to make it to Thetis (at least, not without seriously
inconveniencing my employees) but would love to meet up with other Puget
Sound C&C owners sometime soon - maybe a sail to Blake Island in the fall?

--
Andrew Means
S.V. Safari - 1977 C&C 34 Mk I

On July 13, 2016 at 1:56:16 PM, Tom Buscaglia via CnC-List (