My 33 MK II has a Navtec Model IA 7 - 10 back stay adjuster.
I was out today and notic3d the fore stay kept sagging. I would pump the
adjuster to tension it and in a few minutes it would release.
I suspect this is original equipment on a 30 year old boat.
I am wondering if others with this vintage boat have experienced this and if
there is a fix?
I am in Sarnia Ontario. Are there any repair depots in Ontario I can talk to?
If you replaced the adjuster, what did you buy?
Has anyone tried to replace with a couple of Harken blocks?
As always, thanks for any response.
John on Enterprise

greatly appreciated!