From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of jackbrennan
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2016 2:02 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: jackbrennan <jackbren...@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Could this happen at your yacht club?

Locals in Florida know you do not swim in freshwater anywhere, except for
shallow springs where you go tubing. Alligators are everywhere.

If you go to Shark Valley in Everglades National Park, you can find dozens of
them sunbathing along the 17-mile bike path. Most will let you stand nearby so
someone can take your photo ...

Gators have been found in swimming pools, regularly eat dogs chained in
canalfront backyards and can be seen on nearly every golf course in the state.

Unfortunately, they have not yet learned to kill the pythons and boas that
stupid pet owners let loose in the Everglades.

Saltwater can be interesting, too. In addition to sharks - - including many
bulls and hammerheads -- we have Florida crocodiles and all sorts of rays that
hide in the sand until you step on them, after which they attack you.

A few years ago, one ray jumped onto a boat in Hillsboro Inlet and speared a
guy in the heart.

Somehow, virtually everyone manages to survive ...

Jack Brennan

Former C&C 25

Shanachie, 1974 Bristol 30

Tierra Verde, Fl.