no reputable vendor will charge your card till the merchandise is shipping!

Leslie

On Fri, 7/29/16, RANDY via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

 Subject: Stus-List SailTimer Wind Instrument
 To: "cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 Cc: "RANDY" <randy.staff...@comcast.net>
 Date: Friday, July 29, 2016, 9:06 AM

 Listers-
 Have any of you installed (or ordered) the
 SailTimer Wind Instrument?  (http://www.sailtimerwind.com)
 I clued into it last year after experimenting
 with the SailTimer application (http://www.sailtimerapp.com),
 and ordered one for my boat this year.
 The problem is the vendor is WAY behind in
 filling orders.  I placed my order on April 10th, and
 the vendor charged my credit card, and I STILL have not
 received the instrument.
 Has anyone else had this experience?  Or any
 other thoughts on SailTimer?  I'm sold on the
 technical advantages of their offerings, but disappointed
 with the customer service on the instrument so
 far.
 Thanks,Randy StaffordS/V
 GrenadineC&C 30-1 #7Ken Caryl,
 CO

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

 This list is supported by the generous donations of our
 members. If you like what we do, please help us pay for our
 costs by donating. All Contributions are greatly
 appreciated!

greatly appreciated!