Dave:

I just tried my Emergency Tiller last week before the Hook race.
Did not have to remove wheel or helmsman raised seat.
My wrench is taped to the tiller so it is easy to cut or rip off.
Currently it is stored in the battery compartment, but after thinking about
this I think I will move it to the lazarette where I can get at it faster.

Lee Rosenbaum
1985 33-2
Kenosha, WI

> ------------------------------
>
> Dave,
>
> I have actually used my emergency tiller...what exactly is your
> question...?
>
> David F. Risch
> 1981 40-2
> (401) 419-4650 (cell)
>

> > Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 20:14:10 -0400
> > To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
> > Subject: Stus-List Emergency tiller & wrenches.   Where?  33-2 and others
> > From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
> > CC: syerd...@gmail.com
> >
> >  This has bugged me since I bought the boat.  The wrenches are currently
> cable-tied to the tiller and the tiller is tied to the hold down straps on
> the fuel tank.   Not a fan really, and I don't like needing tools for such
> a thing.
> >
> > Thoughts/advice from those more evolved than I?
> >
> > Many thanks, Dave.

greatly appreciated!