Hi Mike,

A good way to dispose of the extinguisher is to use it in practise on a fire built for the purpose, preferably with the direction of someone who has some experience. There is basic technique that is more effective than waving the thing around.

Then use a shop to recharge & certify or chuck it in the metal recycle bin. If it's an old but good quality unit it might be better than a new one after the re-cert.

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1