So far, you've gotten good advice.  They are Merriman blocks.  I've had
good luck taking snatch blocks apart, cleaning and lubing them.  Do they
have Allen head screws?

Soak them in suggested solutions, dissaemble, clean and lube.  You may need
to clean up the pin and hole with some ultra fine wet sanding.

As an alternative, look on eBay.  There's usually a bunch for sale.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 1:34 PM, Richard Walter via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> INDIGO has a set of heavy-duty snatch blocks for the jib sheets. The
> bodies are solid black rummer and there is a trident stamp marking on the
> strap.
>
> One of the block's shieves is seized; looks like it'll need new pins and
> possibly a new sheive.
>
> Any ideas who may have made this block, are they still available, and
> where replacement parts may be obtained?
>
> Thank you,
> Richard

> like what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All
> Contributions are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!