Most people here accept www.zephyrwerks.com as the premier source of custom
sheaves.  He makes a quality product to exacting standards.  I was
satisfied with the 3 sheaves I had made for my boom end fitting.  It was
about $45 per sheave.  Each had a pressed in sintered bronze bushing

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD

On Aug 8, 2016 6:51 PM, "Free Girls Sailing via CnC-List" <