Just be aware that there are several versions of the 27, and the 27-V is a completely different boat than any of the earlier ones. You can find out what the different iterations offer on Stu's website. I agree with Jerry and Chuck about the 27-V. It is a great boat, and fits your request parameters.

Bill Bina

On 8/9/2016 9:56 AM, John Pennie via CnC-List wrote:
Thanks - sounds like the 27 is the overwhelming favorite from this impartial crowd :)

Will take a look

John

On Aug 9, 2016, at 9:52 AM, Jerome Tauber via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>> wrote:

27-V 4'10" draft but is one of the best sailing boats C&C made. I have one that may be for sale at end of season. Very nice condition with Yanmar 1G diesel. Jerry J&J

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Gilchrest via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>>
Cc: Chuck Gilchrest <csgilchr...@comcast.net <mailto:csgilchr...@comcast.net>>
Sent: Mon, Aug 8, 2016 10:14 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List Help me pick next boat

Mk V C&C 27. Ticks all the boxes and puts money back in your pocket. My friend Bill Dingwell bought one after selling his C&C 40 and still kicks butt in local PHRF on Buzzards Bay. Chuck Gilchrest Padanaram, MA Sent from my iPhone > On Aug 8, 2016, at 8:09 PM, John Pennie via CnC-List

greatly appreciated!