Hi Joel,

I installed the Signal Mate tri-color 2 years ago and I like it a lot.

http://www.ahoycaptain.com/signalmate_TRIANC2P.html

Definitely the brightest / most visible tri-color or running light on the
lake, it's clearly visible in the day time..
It's built to mil specs out of finely machined aluminum with built-in
heatsink fins and thick resin for the lens
Fully certified  USCG/ ABYC A-16 & 72 COLREGS.
It can comes with a special circuit that preserves an existing 2 wire
setup to control both anchor light and tri-color
Photo-cell anchor light to save your battery
Really nice windex illumination.

It's a bit pricey vs the non-certified ones (That's pretty much all of the
units that sell for less than $200.00) but I figured it's built to last a
long time and should the worse happen, your insurance would not have any
questions.. To me that worth the extra 100 bucks.

Have fun at the show.

-Francois Rivard
1990 34+ "Take Five"
Lake Lanier, GA