Hi,

I am relatively new to sailing and the boat life, and this is my first post
here. I have a C&C 30' 1976 and love the boat. I have been working on different
projects, and now I'd to install a boarding ladder on my boat. I looked around
the marina and noticed a lot of people have their ladders right in the middle
of the transom. I am a little hesitant since the rudder seems to be somewhat
large and the last ladder rung might touch it or make it difficult for someone
to get on the ladder. I was wondering what you think about this, and if you
have ideas on where I should install the ladder.
the ladder is 3 feet long and 1 foot wide and has a hinge to drop it in water.

Thank you,AliC&C 30 1976Seattle

greatly appreciated!