Hi, Jessica — unfortunately, I’ve got other commitments this weekend, so can’t
make it.  I went a couple of years ago; unfortunately it turned out to be an
odd August weekend with temp’s in the 50’s, and drizzly rain all weekend.  This
looks like a much better weather weekend for the Tall Ships event.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

> On Aug 15, 2016, at 1:55 PM, Free Girls Sailing via CnC-List
> <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>
> Are you going to be there this weekend? Our boat is in Superior and we hope
> to make it.
>
> Jessica Moore
> 1975 C&C 33 Mark 1

greatly appreciated!