Does anyone know what the M and J stand for?

Cheers,
Randy

----- Original Message -----

From: "Frederick G Street via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "Frederick G Street" <f...@postaudio.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2016 8:20:09 AM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Landfall 38 hull numbers

Dan — you’re correct, hull #072.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

On Aug 18, 2016, at 8:56 AM, Daniel Sheer via CnC-List < cnc-list@cnc-list.com
> wrote:

Love to give you a hull number, but don't know how to read it. The HIN is
CCY38072M80J. I presume from that the the hull number is 72, but I'm not sure.
Please decipher and let me know.

Other info:

Year 1980

Owner Dan Sheer

Boat Name Pegathy

Built at Rhode Island

Present Location Rock Creek, Pasadena, Md.

greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!