From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Ryan
Doyle via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2016 4:44 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Ryan Doyle <ryanpdo...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Possible upgrade to a C&C 36 - now also landfall 38

Thanks guys.  The wife is actually focusing in on Landfall 38's, but they
are pricier.  Although, they do seem better suited to cruising.

Regarding draft - my home port is on the Barnegat Bay where when you tell
people you have a 5' draft they say "oh wow... so you a deep draft boat..."
I've survived with a 5' draft long enough though, and the landfall 38 is
4'11".  Every inch helps on the barnegat!

Going to take a hard look now at the landfall 35 and 38 as well..  Thanks
guys.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 25, 2016, at 4:33 PM, cnc-list-requ...@cnc-list.com wrote:
>
> Re:  Possible upgrade to a C&C 36

what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All Contributions
are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!