Yes, went to big box home depot.  they had several different led  battery under
Cabinet lights.  mounted under storage in head.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Monday, August 29, 2016 Sam Wheeler via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

Somewhat on this subject, I'm thinking about putting a battery powered light in
the head so the light in there will work regardless of how the switches are set
on the main panel.  Has anyone done that?  Any recommendations?

Sam

35-3 Scoundrel

SF

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 4:27 AM, Bradley Lumgair via CnC-List