Thoughts to Paul E.'s LF38 Johanna Rose that is in Carrabelle, FL.  4-6
foot surge likely there.

Fast forward this to midnight tonight:
https://www.windyty.com/?29.643,-84.891,9

The Admiral and I are planning to bring Touche' from Pensacola to
Mandeville this weekend.  Storm should be well gone.  Wind forecast isn't
bad but it may be rainy.  Break out the foulies and go!

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 6:09 AM, Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Is Hermine messing with anyone’s Labor Day plans? My Friday-Monday trip
> looks pretty doubtful right now unless I want to contend with a lot of rain
> and wind. It changes constantly, but as of this morning it looks like I can
> go to Rock Hall Friday night with light winds and get a strong northerly on
> the stern to run home Saturday and beat the storm back home.
>
> Joe
>
> Coquina

> like what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All
> Contributions are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!