Joel. Does the VHF say this all the time or only while transmitting? Check
the voltage under load. You probably have a dirty connection. A volt meter
draws very little current, so to get an accurate reading it must be done under
load.
    Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 #4just west of Ballard, WA.

------ Original message------From: Joel Aronson via CnC-List Date: Mon, Sep 5,
2016 11:58To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com;Cc: Joel Aronson;Subject:Stus-List VHF says
low battery
My fixed mount VHF says low battery. My meter says there is 13.1 volts at the
final connection. Radio is West marine 500(Uniden)Suggestions?
Joel

--
Joel
301 541 8551