The latest Chart 1 is 12th edition, April 2013, corrected through November
2013. At least that is what is available for download on the NOAA site as the
latest edition.

I have a bell, a chart1, light list, coast pilots, and all the other stuff
required on a UPV because I sometimes do small group charters on my 38. I even
have a navigation app using real NOAA charts (which is what is required to use
electronic charts in lieu of paper charts updated through the latest LNM) so I
don’t need to worry about doing chart and publication updates.

Someday I’d like to have enough money to afford a boat that needs both a bell
and a gong. Not that I’d necessarily buy it, but it would be nice to have that
much money.

Unfortunately I found out yesterday that the nav App I use is going to be
replaced next year. So I’m going to need to find a replacement that uses real
NOAA charts and includes automatic updates.

Rick Brass

Washington, NC