From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Edd Schillay
via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 3:45 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Edd Schillay
Subject: Re: Stus-List Repainting Waterline Stripe...

David,

Interlux Brightside. Light sanding should do you fine. Plan on several coats.

http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1%7C2200442%7C2200472%7C2200473&id=735288

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
City Island, NY
Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log<http://enterpriseb.blogspot.com/>

On Sep 19, 2016, at 2:37 PM, David via CnC-List

Want to freshen up Awlgriped water line stripes.

I assume I need to sand it but do not want to sand the topsides or the blue
stripe between the two white stripes.  I will be taping of course but just sand
over tape?  Wont the sanding affect the tapes edge and therefore the ultimate
paint line will be sloppy?

Paint choice for painting and any other suggestions for the job?

Thanks in advance

David F. Risch
1981 40-2
(401) 419-4650 (cell)