Fred, I have a Flo-jet 4305-500. Have been running it for 4-5 years as a
live aboard. Was told it was a superior pump to the Jabsco units. FWIW.
    Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 #4just west of Ballard, WA.

------ Original message------From: Frederick G Street via CnC-List Date: Mon,
Sep 19, 2016 10:38To: Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List;Cc: Frederick G
Street;Subject:Stus-List Potable water pump
Hi, all — I tracked down a leak in my potable water system last weekend to an
apparent split or leak in the diaphragm on the belt-driven (probably original…)
pressure water pump on my LF38.  I could probably find a parts kit for this
pump; but given its age, I’m thinking about replacing it with a new pump.  I’ve
been looking at the Jabsco PAR-MAX line, specifically the PAR-MAX 2.9 or the
PAR-MAX Plus 4.0.  Anybody have other suggestions for me?  I don’t want a
super-quiet pump, as I want to be able to hear it run, especially when tanks go
dry; but I’d like something that hammers less than the original pump.
— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis
S/V Oceanis (1979 C&C Landfall 38) -- Bayfield, WI

greatly appreciated!