From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Joel Aronson
via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 3:03 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Joel Aronson <joel.aron...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Sailing Racing courses in BVI

>From the silence there must be a business opportunity there!

I think Colgate and possibly JWorld run programs in Florida.

Joel

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 11:50 AM, Pat MacDonald via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

Hi
A number of us in Canada like to head to the BVI for the winter to do some
sailing.  We are also avid racers and want to expand our racing skills by
taking some racing courses in keel boats that are at least 40+ '.  when
completed we may even want to participate in the Spring BVI Regatta held
each year in the BVI.
Does anyone know of a good racing school in the BVI?
All I can find is Rob Swain sailing School that seemed to have offered this
kind of course back in 2014.  Has anyone worked with the Swain course.
Opinions?
Thanks
Getting ready for winter
pat