Not C&c content specifically but am hoping for local guidance.
Was planning a driving trip with the family to dc, long weekend, including a
part day at the Annapolis boat show.
Have  struck out on appropriate accommodations in dc - hoping for something nw
and near the metro.  Any other towns/areas that could save as a base?  Was
looking at rental places on VRBO and the like.

Thoughts appreciated.  Dave

Sent from my iPhone

greatly appreciated!