David

I thought about something sharp on top of spreaders but wonder how that would
affect spinnaker if there was a slightly messy douse.

Mike

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of David via
CnC-List
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 10:42 AM
To: CNC CNC
Cc: David
Subject: Re: Stus-List Birds

We too have bird problems...

I tie fishing line from VHF antennae to tri-color to anemometer to Windex.

I also have three lengths of fishing line emanating from the base of the 4
spreaders to the shrouds in increasing height.

Seems to work.

I will also add pins to spreaders as well.

David F. Risch
1981 40-2
(401) 419-4650 (cell)

greatly appreciated!