Are you hauling it out?  If not, you should consider disconnecting the
exhaust elbow so that the water lift muffler doesn't draw moist air in and
out of the engine as the boat rocks fore and aft.  Obviously wait till
you're done running glycol through.

Many people choose to change the oil/filter and tranny fluid.  Some people
also choose to remove the raw water pump impeller.  Others also take the
opportunity to change the fuel filter(s).  You can also fog a diesel though
there are mixed opinions.  The manual actually suggests "roll" the engine
once a month by pulling the decompression levers and running the starter
till the oil pressure alarm clears.  This keeps the bearings and rings from
getting too dry.

As recently mentioned, I have an immersion heater that I plug in.  200w
keeps the condensation out and slightly heats the cabin.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD

On Oct 10, 2016 4:36 PM, "Doug Welch via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

> It's my first year with the 2GM20F and it's almost time to winterize it.
> Is there anything I need to do other running anti freeze through the fresh
> water intake until it comes out the exhaust?
>
> Cheers,
> Doug
>
> Celtic Knot
> 33-2

> like what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All
> Contributions are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!