Hello all,

I was looking at a C&C 25 on sailingtexas.com and it had what looked like a 1
foot by 1 foot plug in extension for the galley.  I have hardware on each side
above the foot wells that looks like it could receive a two pieces that could
slide in.   Does this ring a bell with anybody?  It'd be great to some how get
ahold of the hardware and make the extensions if I needed to.

Thanks,

Mark