There is a C&C 40 here at NEB with a missing window...quite likely the one
listed if anyone wants more info or pictures.

Harry Hallgring
hhallgr...@icloud.com

On Oct 21, 2016, at 08:55 AM, Chuck Gilchrest via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Listers,

I have no affiliation with the seller nor do I know anything about this boat,
but I stumbled across this Craigslist listing this morning:

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/boa/5838062124.html

Even basket case 40’ C&Cs don’t generally sell this cheap.

Chuck Gilchrest

S/V Half Magic 1983 Landfall 35

Padanaram, MA

.msg-quote p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {margin: 0in 0in 0pt; font-family:
"Calibri",sans-serif; font-size: 11pt;} .msg-quote a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {color: rgb(5, 99,
193); text-decoration: underline; mso-style-priority: 99;} .msg-quote a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color: rgb(149, 79, 114); text-decoration: underline; mso-style-priority: 99;} .msg-quote span.EmailStyle17
{color: windowtext; font-family: "Calibri",sans-serif; mso-style-type: personal-compose;}
.msg-quote .MsoChpDefault {font-family: "Calibri",sans-serif; mso-style-type: export-only;}
.msg-quote div.WordSection1 {page: WordSection1;}