Chuck

I have not experience with “wet and forget”, however I did mold remediation on
two house and clean my boat from bow to stern this last summer.

She had a problem with mold on the inside of the hull.

Yes it is true that bleach will kill the mold. However it will not remove the
spores or prevent it from coming back. In fact it will oxidize the mold and
prevent any other form of remediation from working.

I use Concrobium, it contains fungicides, antimicrobial and biocides I believe.
I forget the official name, but it is on the front label.

I sprayed, scrubbed, rinsed and sprayed it a finial time.

If a bleach product was used prior, it will need to be scrubbed and rinse to
allow the Concrobium to work correctly.

I found this product to be 100% totally effective.

The two house that I did never had an issue, and one house had a real problem
with black mold.

In my experience Concrobium cannot be beat. Plus it is safe.

PS: the only way to remove mold out of cushion foam is to replace the foam.

But the key is prevention.

Larry

Maile

1986 C&C 38 MKIII