A friend has done extensive anchor testing, if you don't watch any of his
other videos, watch this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l59f-OjWoq0.
He picked the Spade as the best design for himself, partly because the roll
bar anchors didn't work well on his setup.

I use a 35-lb Delta with 100' of 1/4" HT chain and 300' of 1/2" nylon, the
whole setup works well for me. I installed a Lewmar V700 windlass in the
anchor locker to make life easier and it has worked just fine.
http://members.shaw.ca/ptarmiganshift/images/IMG_0743.jpg.
I was carrying a 22-lb Lewmar Claw for backup, then another friend sold me
a 33-lb genuine Bruce which is my new backup. The design and construction
details are vastly different on the Lewmar claw, the edges are blunt, the
curvatures are very different, and the whole anchor is crudely made
compared to the Bruce.

Steve (the Panope anchor guy) found that knockoff anchors are frequently
useless. He couldn't get a Bruce copy to set, same results with a Danforth
copy. I almost feel guilty selling the Claw knowing it is not a great
anchor.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III