Mike,

Did you sail out from SMSC towards Peggy's cove, then turn and head back to Shining Waters?

I only saw one other boat in the Bay (although near the end I did see another sail in the distance).  It must have been you -- passed me right after I blew out the mainsheet shackle.  I arrived at 4:30.

Mark

There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval.
  - George Santayana
On 2016-10-31 4:12 PM, mike amirault via CnC-List wrote:
Had my last sail yesterday too, from SMSC to Shining Waters.  Not sure if I was the boat that passed you or not, I do have the original C&C emblem and sail # 73. We arrived approx 4pm.

Mike Amirault
C&C33ii  sail # 73 Lovely Cruise
SMSC

This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you wish to make a contribution to offset our costs, please go to:  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray