FWIW, I installed midship cleats 12 years ago.  Think I paid $25 for 4 hole
Schaefer stainless 8 inch.  I added big and thick aluminum backing plates under
the deck.

http://www.shopsoundboatworks.com/sc6alcl.html?cmp=googleproducts&kw=sc6alcl&gclid=CO6i-JD-iNACFRdbhgodCUAFjQ

http://www.shopsoundboatworks.com/sc6alcl.html?cmp=googleproducts&kw=sc6alcl&gclid=CO6i-JD-iNACFRdbhgodCUAFjQ

If I did it again, I'd probably install fairleads instead: Better on your toes
and doesn't snag lines.

http://www.westmarine.com/buy/harken--grand-prix-big-boat-jib-lead--16023681?cm_mmc=PS-_-Google-_-Shopping_PLAs-_-16023681&adpos=1o3&creative=108421558804&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CLLqj9b-iNACFcJZhgodPP4GGg

Chuck
Resolute
1990 C&C 34R
Broad Creek, Magothy River, Md