You didn't say where you're located.  I, too, had a leak, and the new
dipstick cured it.  I got a new dipstick for my 3GMF from Cook Engines in
Portland, OR.  (503) 289-8466, or check with any Yanmar distributor.

Alan Bergen
35Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC
Portland, OR

On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 2:09 PM, Howard and Skippy via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
> Now that the boat (35-3) is on the hard, I was able to clean the engine
> and try to locate the source of my oil leak(s).  It appears that the
> culprit is the dipstick! The rubber seal no longer is able to stay in
> place, rises up and allows oil out of the crankcase when under power.  The
> local parts shop says the oil dip stick is out of stock and not available.
> Does anyone have a lead on where to obtain a dipstick for a 3GMD? Thanks.
> Howard Paul, Skipper of Knot Again

> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.pay
> pal.me_stumurray&d=DgICAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H
> 8p7CSfnc_gI&r=9w3G7Cf8YfQnrjmtuNxwDJYr3JMv9f1pAfgAJ9xXYQQ&m=
> vb5DxHHzfckHZZm-eQ-X25MUnw-NQliRQLFOd3bGn3k&s=0H5UsNRfXSevYL
> PkqDzm3RGHKJspVCgUYa06CNc7KG4&e=

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC