That is a fine looking boat you have there Rob.  It must be tough to part with
her.  If she weren't so salty, I would consider her as I am looking for
something with a shallower draft.
I have my C&C 32 for sale here on Lake Erie.  Haven't gone with a broker yet as
I'm trying to sell her myself first...so far a few tire kickers.  May have to
go with a broker in the Spring.
Best of luck.
Graham YoungS/V Spellbound1981 C&C 32 #107

    On Friday, November 4, 2016 4:01 PM, Robert Gallagher via CnC-List