From: Frederick G Street via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Frederick G Street <f...@postaudio.net>
Sent: Tue, Nov 1, 2016 9:03 am
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C...not a C&C??

Maybe it would work better for the candidates and their running mates to race
each other on Lasers or the like…   :^)

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

On Oct 31, 2016, at 2:45 PM, Chuck Gilchrest via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

I wish sailing season was as long as the election season.  We’d all be much
happier..
Chuck Gilchrest
1983 Landfall 35
C&C Marque