Dave,

I’d be very wary of any dent fix solution that doesn’t involve a sleeve. Even
better, simply buy a length of aluminum tube of the same dimensions, cut it to
length and add all the existing hardware. I don’t have any numbers but I have
to believe it will be cheaper than having someone try to pull the dent out.

Remember, when that spinnaker is up it will be putting a large amount of strain
on that pole. Having it fold up at the wrong moment will be un-fun.

Best,
Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
Reedville - Chesapeake Bay