Alan.

Isn't FRP "blasphemy" in a salon or so I thought that was the consensus when I
did mine.  I tried the Velcro route and didn't like the look.  Too bulky at the
edges.  I used 4200 to secure the panels.  So semi-permanent.  I re-bedded
everything prior.  Had to brace the panels in place until the 4200 set.  There
are a few pictures Persuasion37.com under "the boat".  I put the bubble side
down and painted the head liner Interlux Perfection "blue glo" white.  Really
brightens the salon.

Mike
PERSUASION
www.persuasion37.com