  From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com]On Behalf Of Doug Welch
via CnC-List
  Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2016 4:09 PM
  To: C&C List
  Cc: doug.we...@rogers.com
  Subject: Stus-List Anyone got a B and G network series knot log 6 paddle
sensor they would be willing to part with?

  Mine broke in 2? Don't ask me how. It went in in 1 piece and came out in 2.
Anyways B&G wants $500 for a replacement and I can't see myself spending that
much for sensor replacement. If I can't find one at a reasonable price, I will
seek permission from the admiral to replace my wind, depth and speed. I do like
the current B and G series (Triton?) but would appreciate any input on the best
bang for the buck.

  If you do have a sensor, please let me know how much you want for it.

  Cheers,
  Doug

  Celtic Knot
  85 33-2 cb