Hi, Matthew — welcome back!  How long a piece of molding do you need?  And is
it straight, or on an inside or outside curve?  This past summer I salvaged
some straight molding (not a lot, but some) from a 38 that suffered hull core
damage, and was being stripped and landfilled.  This would be the proper
dimensions for what looked like 10mm ply with the laminate face on both sides.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis