Mark,

I've had a 37+ for 11 years now -- great boat. Mine is also the centerboard
model (kinda -- long story, but I can fill you in.)

Aside from the usual things, check the centerboard cable status.

Yes, the windows are an issue, but not a very difficult fix if you're handy and
have access to some good tools. I replaced mine three years ago.

The only negative is light-air performance-- but in moderate and heavy air, she
is fast and ultra stable -- a real dream.

You'll find this list more valuable than a new set of sails. Lots of 37+ owners
(as well as XLs and Rs -- and their kid brother, the 34 series).

All the best,

Edd

-------------------------------
Edd M. Schillay