I think those are the venerable Danfoss compressors.  You can find more
info in the link below.

http://www.kollmann-marine.com/modules.aspx

Mine has had problems which include a fan that needed replaced.  IIRC,
120mm computer fan ~$12 on Amazon.  It also had a failure of the fuse
holder which appeared to have a poor solder connection causing it to
overheat and slightly melt.   Simple problems which were cheap to repair.

If you want more help troubleshooting just PM me.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD