This year I found a plug in the bottom front of the muffler, drained that and
the strainer before I pumped antifreeze (Rv) through, thought was that the
antifreeze would be less diluted and it would require less fluid. It took one
and a half jugs to get pink stuff in the pail out back. I use the shop vac on
all the plumbing lines before I add antifreeze as well. The one thing that
concerns me is the water heater, I'm never sure I get enough water out, but I
make sure I get some antifreeze back into it. So far, so good.
Brad
"Pulse" 1985 33 MKII
Lake Huron

Anything worth doing requires sails!~~~~~~~_/)~~~~~~~