A friend just told me that his two were under the quarter berth and he agreed
that they didn't fit well.RonWild CheriC&C 30-1STL (where it's currently
freezing!)

      From: Lee Youngblood via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Lee Youngblood <leeyoungbl...@earthlink.net>
 Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 10:23 PM
 Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 35 MkII original location of batteries

Hi John,
I don’t know where they were originally!  Likely there were only two 12volts
back in the day maybe one in the hanging locker, and the other on the shelf in
the engine compartment?
I have 2) 6Volt Trogans under the sink, 2 more under the quarter-berth, and one
nice Dyno (group 31) under the line locker, somewhat accessible from the
guarter-berth. We are at the dock way too much, and no solar.
Not a chance I could put batteries under that aft dinette seat - it’s filled
with Kathleen’s food and prep stuff.
Hope that helps, Lee74 C&C 35-IISimplicity - SeattleNow it’s to cold to rain!

On Dec 13, 2016, at 3:43 PM, Bill Hoyne via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>