Hello all, I'm in the process of replacing all my hatches.  I've removed them
and trying to clean the surface where they bed.  I have the de-bond marine
product.  I applied that and scraped again but,  there is still residue.
Anyone have a secret method to get that surface clean?  I'm going to try
something abrasive like scotch Brite pads.
Danny

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device