After 20+ years my battery boxes were in pretty sad shape. The tie downs were
fine underneath them and I use AGM Northstar Group 31? Batteries. Pitched the
worthless battery boxes, tied each battery down to the tie downs and sailed on.
With secure tie downs and AGM batteries, see no need for battery boxes. Am I
missing something--should I get new boxes?

Charlie Nelson
C&C 36XL/kcb
Water Phantom

Sent from my iPhone