I have some racing sails which are no longer competitive but might be of
use to someone.
They are Quantum Kevlar sails.  Mainsail, genoa (155%) and Jib (100%). Free
to the first response - just pay shipping from San Francisco.
I won lots of hard races with these sails but they are tired. I replaced
them with Quantum fusion M 3000 which I have found superb within my budget.
--
Ian Matthew
"Siento el Viento" C&C 29-1

Sent from my iPad using Gmail Mobile