From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Joel Aronson
via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2017 17:17
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Joel Aronson <joel.aron...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Annapolis Summer Housing

Cool job!

A commuter pass costs for the Bay Bridge is $2.50 a day, but driving the bridge
every day is a PIA.  If she were in Annapolis it would be a reverse commute,
but not a pleasurable one (except for the view).  I don't know if St. Johns
college has a dorm room she could rent.

Kent Island/Grasonville would likely be cheaper. She might even find a boat she
can stay on.

Joel

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 5:04 PM, Harry Hallgring Jr via CnC-List
Dear Maryland Listers,
My daughter has been hired for a summer job as a flight instructor for the USNA
incoming midshipmen.  She will he flying out of Trident Aviation on Kent
Island. She has the option to live in their housing or rent her own place. She
would rather not live with a bunch of guys...I support her decision!  Does
anyone have any local input for her?

Harry
MIRAGE
Newport, RI