Yikes... sorry everyone... I did a digest reply there.

Thanks very much Chuck.  I'm glad you found the process of posting to be easy.

I've been working on our search engine optimization and we're climbing up in
search results.  I'm also still streamlining the posting process on the back
end, so please allow a few hours for things to go live on the site.

You're 100% right that the thing we need the most at the moment is postings.
So, if anyone has boat stuff or even boats they'd like to post, please submit
through the boatlist.org site.

Ryan
(Former 1976 C&C 30 mki owner)
1983 Pearson 424 Ketch "Juniper"