From: Christian Tirtirau via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Christian Tirtirau <christian_tirti...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thu, Feb 9, 2017 12:20 pm
Subject: Stus-List Cowl Vents C&C 37

Yes, Richard, those are the ones I was referring to…no issues, just confirming
with the list that this is not an entry point for water ingress into the deck
core.I have re-bedded the genoa tracks and was wondering about the Dorade
vents, thanks.ChristianNorthern
Light_______________________________________________This list is supported by
the generous donations of our members. If you wish to make a contribution to
offset our costs, please go to:  https://www.paypal.me/stumurrayAll
Contributions are greatly appreciated!