thanks rick

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 12:47 PM, Rick Taillieu via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Try this link.  Scroll down to the bottom for the pictures.
>
> It looks like a partial skeg.
>

> http://360cruisers.com/2016/09/01/1981-cc-landfall-48-happy-valley/
>

> Rick Taillieu
>
> Shearwater Yacht Club
>
> Halifax, NS.

chris chase-dunn   邓宇歌
institute for research on world-systems
CHASS Interdisciplinary Bldg INTS 4111
university of california-riverside
riverside, ca 92521 USA
consider using my textbook in your class:
_Social Change: Globalization from the Stone Age to the Present_
https://www.routledge.com/products/9781612053288
<https://post.ucr.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=2kYGfgreKu2FwIbuDc5KtpI9DKmc1AEeUeJHQ-erk5MFP9MAddrTCA..&URL=https%3a%2f%2fwww.routledge.com%2fproducts%2f9781612053288>